ReggieR
Contributing User

13Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

View Atlas Website via smart phone

Hello team

I have been of the impression that our Atlas\MYOB Websites are mobile phone friendly in terms of correct dimensions for mobile phone viewing, however I cannot understand why my website is of a very large scale (pretty much the same dimensions as a normal website appears on computers (very large, and users have to scroll all over and thru my website pages), which I find absolutely not user-friendly and off-putting for users who view via smart phones.

Can someone please explain to me:

1. Why this is so, and,
  2. Am I the only one with a ginormous website when viewed on mobile phones or is there some task I have not completed that scales the website correctly for mobile phones?
  3. What am I not doing correctly here, or have I mis interpreted Atlas overview about smart phone friendly websites?

Many thanks in advance team - any assistance is greatly appreciated.

2 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
8,398 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

8398Posts

897Kudos

1177Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: View Atlas Website via smart phone

Hi @ReggieR

I see you have emailed us on our atlas support email address about this,  I have replied to your email with answers to the questions raised

Regards
Neil
MYOB Client Support
Contributing User ReggieR
13 Posts
Contributing User
New Zealand
ReggieR
Contributing User

13Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Re: View Atlas Website via smart phone

Hi Neil. Excellent, I see what you say; thank you for for your prompt reply to my question. I'm sure this has been a submission from users in the "suggestion\improvement dept Neil? Cheers team.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post