Wanting to change website providers

Highlighted
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Wanting to change website providers

HI, I have an identical request to a previous forum user... I want to change my website over to wix as I dont find MYOB very user friendly. How do I go about this?

Reading the previous response, I need my UDAI, could I get this please and any other info to make a smooth transition.

Many thanks, Perry

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
12,375 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

12,375Posts

1,479Kudos

1,751Solutions

Re: Wanting to change website providers

HI @pyrprod 

You can obtain the UDAI code for a domain name by signing into your website and going to Site Settings >> My Domain Names. If your domain name is under the Domain names purchased through MYOB section you will have one of Get UDAI / Get Auth Code / Get Domain Password showing on the right hand side for that domain name/ Clicking this will display a pop up window containing the appropriate code.

Copy this code and provide it to the domain name registrar you want to transfer the domain name to. This starts the process which is undertaken by the new registrar to transfer the domain name.

If you encounter an error message when retrieving the code then you’ll need to email our Atlas support team on atlas@myob.com and advise them of the error. They will be able to provide you with the relevant code if you’re not able to retrieve it.

Do note that transferring your domain name does not cancel your MYOB Atlas subscription. Instead you would need to fill in the MYOB Atlas Cancellation Form

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post