Website renewal

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
kimscott
1 Post
User
New Zealand

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Website renewal

How long does a domain renewal take to process? My website has gone down, but I did the renewal yesterday and have recieved the reciept of payment?

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Liam_M
3,488 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
MYOB Moderator

3,488Posts

1,326Kudos

0Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Website renewal

Hi Kim,

There are two things that you're charged for with MYOB Atlas, the website hosting, and domain names (which are optional). You've recently renewed a domain for a year. You haven't selected a monthly plan for your website hosting.

An MYOB Atlas subscription gives you an MYOB Atlas website which we host for you and make available from the default web-address you were given when you signed up for Atlas. In your case that is quinceca.myob.net. Your first year of Atlas is free. After this, you select a monthly plan which will cost either $5 (for Atlas Basic), $20 (for Atlas Plus) or $30 (for Atlas Premier) per month. If you don't choose a plan your website is reverted to our free business card plan.

Separate to this monthly cost, you can also purchase one or more domain names. Domain names are website addresses that you choose. You can have any number of these including none. Domains names cost $30 per year. This is separate to your website subscription (which is charged monthly).

Yesterday you renewed the domain name quincecafe.co.nz for one year. This means that your website will be available from the domain name (website address) quincecafe.co.nz for one year. This is separate to your monthly website hosting subscription.

To select a plan for MYOB Atlas, login to your website and select 'my account' from the 'site settings' menu. Here click 'update billing details.' Once you've entered your billing details, return to your website and select 'my account' from 'site settings' again and click 'change plan.'

Kind Regards

Liam
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post