Partner Zone
Partner Zone

Will be my website unlocked?

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Contributing User kingdomofgod
8 Posts
Contributing User
New Zealand
kingdomofgod
Contributing User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Will be my website unlocked?

Hello, my website is locked now , only can see the name of company & contact form ( business card). And only can see few info from admin page. Almost all previous info is gone.

My question: will be all my previous info on website back to the website if I will chose a plan & pay for it? Or I have to build a NEW website and put all previous information again anyway after I paid for chosen plan? Thanks. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator Liam_M
3,488 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Liam_M
MYOB Moderator

3488Posts

1326Kudos

529Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Will be my website unlocked?

Hello @kingdomofgod

I've answered your question on your other thread here.

Kind Regards

Liam
MYOB Client Support
Contributing User kingdomofgod
8 Posts
Contributing User
New Zealand
kingdomofgod
Contributing User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: WHY my website is still locked?

Hi there, since I`ve paid for the plan, the all iimportant nformation added before is dissapaired from website. You promised that all info will be back to the website if I will sign up for plan, and pay. And its mitiple pages site! But all I can see its only 2 first pages, and another 2 not important pages, but I had much more info on it and pages before.

Could you please return all info and all pages back to my webside? Also the design of website itsef his been changed a lot! this wasnt in Agreement in my plan. Should be at least 1 template left! But all teplates is gone for design website. Could you please help me with it, at least RETURN ALL PAGES BACK to my website as it was in original condition. Thanks a lot in advance! Regards. 

our site: www. kingdomofgod.co.nz

MYOB Moderator CloverQ
7,065 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
CloverQ
MYOB Moderator

7065Posts

494Kudos

1121Solutions

Re: WHY my website is still locked?

Hi @kingdomofgod,

When you add an Atlas plan, it will restore the applicable contents that you previously had. This feature comparison chart would show what's included in each plan: http://help.myob.com/wiki/x/CISi. 

During the free trial period, your Atlas website was set to the Premier plan level so all features can be trialed. I noticed currently you've selected the Plus plan, the biggest difference between these two is that Premier includes the online store feature. Therefore if you've previously had pages created to sell products, it would require the Premier plan to reinstate them.

Please do let us know how it goes, we are happy to assist further.

Cheers,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post