Partner Zone
Partner Zone

domain name renewal

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Czeslaw
2 Posts
User
Australia
Czeslaw

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

domain name renewal

Hello,

I'm unable to renew my domain name registration. Have been trying for days. Each time I'm informed the process has failed - without any reason given.

I hear there was some unscheduled maintenance at your end affecting renewals. Apparently, it has now been completed, but I still can't renew.

What do I do? My current registration expires in a couple of days.

2 REPLIES 2
MYOB Moderator CloverQ
2,000 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
CloverQ
MYOB Moderator

7083Posts

496Kudos

1122Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: domain name renewal

Hi @Czeslaw,

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a valuable resource. 

I can see you have already emailed Atlas support inbox, which I've just replied to with more details. If you have more questions, please do not hesitate to reply to the email as well. 

Cheers,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Czeslaw
2 Posts
User
Australia
Czeslaw

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Domain registration renewal

Hi Clover,

Thank you for your reply.

I'm still unable to renew registration. It fails each time. "Insufficient funds" as the reason given by your system for the failure can't be true; it's a credit account with funds much more than sufficient to renew registration.

In the meantime, I tried to pay for my registration from my other direct debit account, but this only seems to work for monthly subscription, not for domain renewal.

There is nothing wrong with my credit card or the funds there. I don't have another credit card account. Also, because I'm currently overseas, I just can't get someone else to pay for me. In my opinion, if my credit card is good enough for monthly subscription (another one was charged just yesterday), it should be good enough for rego renewal. So the problem seems definitely somewhere in your system. I can't afford to lose my domain because of that. Therefore, please keep my domain active until this mess is sorted out.

Best regards

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post