User
New Zealand
MaketuEcologic

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

website hacked

Greetings,

It seems my website www.maketuecoservices.co.nz has been hacked. Now when I open the website it has a site selling clothes and shoes! 

And my email address tania@maketuecoservices.co.nz is not working.

Please contact me asap.
1 REPLY
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
7,100 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

7100Posts

769Kudos

987Solutions

Re: website hacked

Hi

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of helpful information

When you have an MYOB Atlas website you have a default .myob.net domain name and can purchase domain names for that website. These domain names point back to your original .myob.net domain name and display your Atlas website. When your domain name is close to being renewed you will notifications inside your Atlas website and will also receive email notifications alerting you to the renewal

Taking a look at your account, your licence for the domain maketuecoservices.co.nz has expired almost four months ago. As this domain was not renewed by you it became available for anyone to purchase and it appears that someone else has purchased this domain name.

If you believe that this domain name has been purchased in bad faith then you can speak with the Domain Name Commission, who oversee all .co.nz domains and do have a dispute resolution process if you do have a complaint about a purchased domain name

Regards
Neil
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post