API not showing same data invoice data as web app

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
petre-symmatix
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

API not showing same data invoice data as web app

Hi,

I'm currently in the process of developing a report. However I'm having a problem reconciling some of the data from the API vs the data on the Web app, in the example below (from the sandbox account). The due date on the web app shows it was due 31/03/2022 [Fig #2], and the API is showing 30/04/2022 [Fig #3]. Obviously this is a Debit/Credit, so the due date isn't so important. However when looking at the unpaid bills report this get put in the overdue by 1 - 30 days bucket [Fig #1]. If this is not a bug can someone explain the logic behind this please?

[fig #1]

Screenshot 2022-04-27 163833.png 

[fig #2]

[Fig #3]Screenshot 2022-04-27 163057.png

1 REPLY 1
camhospoconnect
4 Posts
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: API not showing same data invoice data as web app

IIRC, last time I checked there was an issue with due dates. This was around 2 months ago so my memory is hazy... but here goes:

I was seeing one date (the correct date I had sent from the API) when viewing the 'Invoices' listing page. Then when clicking into the invoice, initially I would see my specific date I had set briefly before it would change to something else entirely.

I never tested what would get returned via the API but I would wager that it is whatever is on the listing page.

In the end I gave up attempting to change the date and just let MYOB do whatever it wanted and then at least I wasn't creating (or appearing to create) data discrepencies - even though the fault was at MYOB's end.

I understand this is probably not helpful to you, but at least know you are not alone with having issues with the due date.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post