Error 173 Linking with Maropost UidInPostBody: A request should not contain UID during POST operation

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
JoshuaMaurici
Experienced User
11 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

11Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Error 173 Linking with Maropost UidInPostBody: A request should not contain UID during POST operation

I run a system called Neto or Maropost

i am getting this error from the system 

Error  173 UidInPostBody: A request should not contain UID during POST operation

they have said its a problem on MYOB's end talking to the API's

this is the 2nd time this week, we need it ressolved

4 REPLIES 4
Mike_James
Ultimate Partner
5,839 Posts
Ultimate Partner
New Zealand
Ultimate Partner

5,839Posts

1,080Kudos

755Solutions

Re: Error 173 Linking with Maropost UidInPostBody: A request should not contain UID during POST operation

Hi @JoshuaMaurici , in version 2022.8, MYOB have altered the rules around posting data, see the article below. This change will require some 3rd party addons to change their interaction with the MYOB API. You should forward this link to Maropost support.

https://apisupport.myob.com/hc/en-us/articles/5319928281871-Changes-to-POST-requests

Regards, Mike (mike@datawise.co.nz)
DataWise Limited (www.datawise.co.nz), developers of:
DataWise ProActive - Custom Reporting from MYOB programs
(MYOB Business, including AccountRight Live, AccountRight v19.x and exo Payroll)

Bulk download of attachments (more details...)

JoshuaMaurici
Experienced User
11 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

11Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Error 173 Linking with Maropost UidInPostBody: A request should not contain UID during POST operation

i understand this is not MYOB's problem but are you able to assist the third party company, as its causing massive problems with the 2 systems talking

Mike_James
Ultimate Partner
5,839 Posts
Ultimate Partner
New Zealand
Ultimate Partner

5,839Posts

1,080Kudos

755Solutions

Hi @JoshuaMaurici , could you send me an email with your contact details. One of us at Datawise may be able to assist.

Regards, Mike (mike@datawise.co.nz)
DataWise Limited (www.datawise.co.nz), developers of:
DataWise ProActive - Custom Reporting from MYOB programs
(MYOB Business, including AccountRight Live, AccountRight v19.x and exo Payroll)

Bulk download of attachments (more details...)

ljupcomanev
Contributing Partner
9 Posts
Contributing Partner
Australia
Contributing Partner

9Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I am getting the same error on an insertex.

I don't understand what I have to do to change my code.

I running,

ServiceBillService serviceBillService = new ServiceBillService(mcfvm._configurationLocal, null, mcfvm.MyOAuthKeyService);
ServiceBill newServiceBill = serviceBillService.InsertEx(mcfvm.cf, serviceBill, mcfvm.credentials, ErrorLevel.WarningsAsErrors);

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post