Partner Zone

Account cannot be duplicated. Please select a different Account

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
AKMTony
Trusted Cover User
22 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

22Posts

4Kudos

2Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Account cannot be duplicated. Please select a different Account

As with many other frustrated MYOB Essentials Users,  I am unable to complete the bank feed process due to the above error. In December I migrated from Accounts Right Plu$ to the Pro version of Essentials

I have been in contact with the Bank Feeds department & Customer Service 12 times now & have had multiple sessions taking many hours, mostly on hold via the phone plus the online help chat.
I have suggested that they refer to this topic via the community forum yet they seem either unwilling, unable or plain incompetent in trying to fix it.
I even gave them the information quoted in this forum as to how to fix the error.
I am trying again via support request #01230713. Attempt 13, or 14 if this communication is also included.
MYOB have had me delete the affected feed and re-apply but, not suprisingly, this did not work.
They state they can't see a problem at their end, even when finally looking at the correct stated serial number.
This has been a problem since December.
Can anybody assist me to complete the process?
Thanks, Frustrated Tony.

1 REPLY 1
AKMTony
Trusted Cover User
22 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

22Posts

4Kudos

2Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Account cannot be duplicated. Please select a different Account

Issue now fixed.
2 Problems. Imported bank feed prior to the bank feed being linked plus the bank feed remaining linked to another MYOB version, even though the file was migrated to the new version by MYOB support.
Outstanding service from Jess, pity the other so called "experts" failed to have enough nouse to follow this through!

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post