Bank Feed Account Link

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Kristelle
Experienced Cover User
44 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

44Posts

4Kudos

2Solutions

Bank Feed Account Link

Have recently switched credit card facilities with our bank, that took the balance across from out old facility to the new one. I have done & had approved the application for the new credit card to come through in bank feeds, but it won't let me assign the liability credit card account to it, as it is attached to the old one. I haven't had to create a new account in MYOB, because the balance is just continuing on from the old facility. Is there a way I can link the credit card account in MYOB to the new facility? I tried cancelling the old one, which it is showing as cancelled in the list, as I'll not be having any more transactions come through for it, but it's still linked to credit card & it keeps telling me I can't have duplicate accounts linked.

1 REPLY 1
Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Re: Bank Feed Account Link

Hi @Kristelle

Thanks for your post. Each MYOB bank account can only be linked to one bank feed, if an account has already been linked to a different bankfeed it won't be available to link it to the new bank feed. It is recommended to create a new account for the new bank feed. More information on this is available on our Help Article Managing your bankfeeds. 

Do let me know if you have any further questions. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post