Bank matching - out of balance not calculating

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
ttransport1
Experienced User
52 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

52Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Bank matching - out of balance not calculating

I have just noticed when matching bank transaction the "Out of Balance" calculation is not working.

Something is seriously wrong with MYOB Business, the most basic features are failing??

I never had any issue with MYOB Essentials, and this upgrade to BUSINESS ?? is just a nightmare!

3 REPLIES 3
Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,365 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,365Posts

174Kudos

366Solutions

Re: Bank matching - out of balance not calculating

Hi @ttransport1 

Thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear that you're not liking the upgrade. If an Out of Balance has occurred to your bank transactions, generally, it caused by a problem with your current reconciliation or previous reconciliation. With this, we suggest to speak with your accountant or financial advisor as they can provide you the information on how to fix it. You may also check The Help Article Fixing out of balance bank reconciliations  as it will provide you with further information. 

Best regards,

Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

ttransport1
Experienced User
52 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

52Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

This has got nothing to do with not matching an out of balance.

What is happening when you match invoices to bank feeds you can over select invoices and over amount does not appear as an out of balance?  It will only show if you have not matched up to the amount, any amount over does not show - prevoulsy you could see an over amount???

Unless I can speak to someone, this is just a waste of time with the back and forward with no answer or resolution, or even an understanding of the problem?

Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,365 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,365Posts

174Kudos

366Solutions

Hi @ttransport1 

If you could also send me the screenshot through private message of the window when you are trying to match a bank transaction, there is no amount or the Out of Balance is greyed out.

Best regards,

Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post