Description section in Essentials

debbiexjs
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Description section in Essentials

After a 4 HOUR 10 MIN wait on the phone someone answered! This is the third time I have tried to get through but previously I was unable to hold on. Since they have up graged Essentials its awful!!! Both my invoice and quote format have been changed, something I did not request!! I am not able to alter to suit my purpose as I could previously!! I wanted to know how to widen the discription section on the quote and invoices. Yos can drop it down but you cannot widen it horizontally. I can only fit five words in on a line. Discribing the service we offer is the main part of my business. My accountants are working on this for their clients but if there is not a solution then its of no use to me!!

I am not paying a monthly premium for something I cannot use.  

1 REPLY 1
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
44,638 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

44,638Posts

6,144Kudos

6,671Solutions

Re: Description section in Essentials

Hi @debbiexjs 

Sorry to hear that you have had that experience with trying to contact our phone support team. In the future, you might want to check out Want to avoid calling? Try one of these support options for that full range of support options prior to contacting us directly.

With the change over to the newer MYOB Essentials platform we have redesigned the template process as a result previous templates may not be available post-migration and would need to be set up. Our Help Article: Set up your sales templates would be able to assist with that process.

In regards to the description field on the invoice window and on the produced copy of the invoice, this is a set field size and is not able to be changed at this time. 

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post