How to change an individal transaction on an automated bank feed

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
mizb
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

How to change an individal transaction on an automated bank feed

Is it possible to change an amount for an individual transaction on an automated bank feed? 

2 REPLIES 2
mizb
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: How to change an individal transaction on an automated bank feed

I might add that when I try to call the hotline, I am on hold for a couple of hours and my position in the queue is hardly changing.  Is there an email address or contact person I could send an email to if it needs to be done by MYOB?  So frustrating.

Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: How to change an individal transaction on an automated bank feed

Hi @mizb 

Thanks for your post. The transactions listed in the Bank transactions window come from your bank, as such, these cannot be changed. The bank feed transactions are matched with MYOB Business/Essentials transactions. The MYOB Business/Essentials transactions should be the same amount as the bank feed transactions.

Some MYOB Business/Essentials transactions can be edited while others would need to be deleted and re-entered. If you can provide more information on your issue I'll be happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post