Sales Invoices not showing in bank rec

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Deo1
Experienced User
22 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

22Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Sales Invoices not showing in bank rec

Why i cant see my invoices when i am doing match invoices in bank feed.

1 REPLY 1
SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Re: Sales Invoices not showing in bank rec

Hi @Deo1 

Thank you for your post. 

If there isn’t an Automatic Match, or you need to match one bank feed transaction to multiple MYOB transactions, click on the arrow under the Match or Allocate column to view the possible matches.

If there are no close matches, try selecting Show: All Transactions under the dropdown.

If you are still not seeing the invoice, then I recommend finding the invoice and checking the date and amount are the same as the bank transaction, and that it hasn't been previously reconciled.

To check if it has been reconciled, Go to; Banking > Reconcile Accounts > Select the bank account and date > If it is ticked then it has been manually reconciled and will not show as a possible match. 

To unreconcile the transaction, deselect the box next to the invoice, then select Save Progress.

Hope that helps, and if you're still stuck feel free to respond with screenshots of the transactions to help assist you further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post