Unallocated transactions not being able to match to bank feed list - broken since the upgrade

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
LG-BSC
1 Post
User

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Unallocated transactions not being able to match to bank feed list - broken since the upgrade

I'm having issues with the matching of unallocated transactions since the MYOB "upgrade".

I transfer between my 3x business accounts and the bank feed picks this up and I have a list of unallocated transactions to match up (i.e $5 from my transaction account had a debit which I match to the $5 credit in my savings).

This has worked fine until the past week where now when I look for the matching transaction and MYOB suggests a list of my future yet-to be issued invoices.

I've had a number of "help" chats with MYOB (when I can actually get a response as the response time is between 2-3 hours) but they have not been able to help. I sent screenshots and explained over a couple of hours this morning and somebody is supposed to be contacting me "within 5 business days". Not very helpful.Smiley Sad

Has anybody else had this issue and if so, what did you do to solve it? I have changed nothing in MYOB myself, the only thing that has changed is the "upgrade".

1 REPLY 1
SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Re: Unallocated transactions not being able to match to bank feed list - broken since the upgrade

Hi @LG-BSC 

Sorry to hear that you have had that experience with contacting our contact centre. I can see our team had trouble reaching you, but I can shed some light on what has happened since the upgrade.

In the updated version, when both accounts have Bank Feeds associated with them, then you would chose the transfer option instead of allocating the transaction to ensure that both sides of the transfer are addressed.

To match a transfer between accounts, when both accounts have bank feeds:

1. Open the Bank Feeds window 
  2. Expand the bank feed for the transfer
  3. Click the Transfer money tab
  4. Select the transfer transaction and click Save
  5. After doing this both will have transfer against both transactions

Hope that helps.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post