Wong bank account for Pay Super and payroll

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
dgzalex
Experienced User
14 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

14Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Wong bank account for Pay Super and payroll

The client has processed super. It has been withdrawn from the correct bank account but the client had selected the wrong bank account in Pay Super. I can't match the super payment to the bank feed transaction or reconcile my accounts.

Same happened for payroll. Client accidentally paid payroll from the wrong bank account so I can't match to that bank transaction or reconcile. They have done a bank transfer to cover the incorrect payment out of the acount already.

How do I fix these to be able to Match Transaction fo each

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: Wong bank account for Pay Super and payroll

Hi @dgzalex 

Thanks for your post. When an incorrect bank account has been selected in the Account field you can record a Transfer money transaction to move the amount to the correct bank account. The From account is the correct bank account and the To account is the incorrect bank account. You can then match the Transfer money transaction to the bank feed transaction.

The incorrect bank account will have the original withdrawal transaction and the deposit Transfer money transaction, which clear each other out.

However, if the account selected is the Electronic clearing account you will need to record a Prepare electronic payments transaction. This Forum post has detailed information on this situation: Why can't I match employee pays in Bank transactions

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post