bank feeds/reconcilation

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Barritt
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

bank feeds/reconcilation

I have an entry in my bank feeds but does not appear reconcile accounts and I am out of balance by that amount.  Any idea how I can fix this problem?

1 REPLY 1
SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Re: bank feeds/reconcilation

Hi @Barritt 

Welcome to the Community Forum. The transactions that appear under Reconcile Accounts are transactions entered in the product; so it could be payment from customers, payments from supplier, payruns etc. 

The Bank Feeds bring transactions that have come through the bank, that you use to match against payments entered into the program. 

For this reason, the records showing on reconcile accounts and the bank feeds window are not necessarily going to be the same, as they pull from different places.

To have the transaction come up on reconcile accounts you would now need to either match or allocate it on bank feeds so a transaction is created in the software. Then after it is entered you will be able to complete the reconciliation. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post