MYOB Multifactor Authentication

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Trevor_Harrison
Super Partner
284 Posts
Super Partner
Australia
Super Partner

284Posts

33Kudos

26Solutions

MYOB Multifactor Authentication

Hi

Not sure where to post this one as it rerlates to the MYOB Secure App / Multifactor Authentication.

To authentic myself with logging into Accountright / Business I have been using the MYOB Secure app with push notifications.  Up until a couple of weeks ago this was working perfectly.  However since MYOB changed the initial login screen the push notifications whilst coming through on my phone (and me being able to accept it) does not log me in.  I continue to get the 'Verify you identity' dialog on screen.  I end up having to enter the code manually.

Is this a know bug.

Screenshot 2022-09-15 103108.png

Trevor
2 REPLIES 2
ChrisMYOB
1,545 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,545Posts

0Kudos

173Solutions

Re: MYOB Multifactor Authentication

Hello @Trevor_Harrison 

Just wanted to clarify that this is when logging in through a web browser on a PC that it is not recognising the push alert from your phone and you are having to enter the code manually.

Is this happening when logging in from another web browser? Is this happening after clearing your browser cache?

Does clicking on the "Remember me for 30 days" make a difference to having to manually enter it in or not?

Please let me know the above as I continue to investigate this. 

Kind regards,
Chris

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Trevor_Harrison
Super Partner
284 Posts
Super Partner
Australia
Super Partner

284Posts

33Kudos

26Solutions

Re: MYOB Multifactor Authentication

Hi @ChrisMYOB

Yes you are correct, it occurs when logging into the Browser from any Web browser product, Edge, Chrome, Firefox on both the PC and my Android phone. 

It start when MYOB upgraded the MFA experience a couple of weeks ago to the new dialog that I pasted into my original message.  It worked fine before then

I receive the push notification but it is not being recognised when I accept it and then have to enter the code, which does work. 

Clearing the cache, clicking remember me do not work..

I doubt there is meant to be that weird code in the dialog box either.

Thanks

Trevor

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post