37 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

37Posts

18Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB Phone Support

Why is MYOB phone support absolutely usless ? Been talking to four people so far, now on hold to a fifth person, and getting asked for serial number, name, address, phone number everytime.

Just asking a simple question about my product subscription. Would be useful to be able to see these details online on my.account.myob.com or my.myob.com.au. Just want to know why my subscription amount keeps changing. One answer I got was that I should know what subscrption I am on ?
Seems to me that I get more info from the Community Forum than MYOB phone support.
Thinking to cancel my subscription just becase of the lack of phone support. Last week also spent one day on hold to MYOB phone support. 

3 REPLIES 3
Yanike_S
MYOB Moderator
2,173 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,173Posts

124Kudos

291Solutions

Re: MYOB Phone Support

Hi @Jennielee 

I am sorry to hear you had this experience with our Phone support. If you could provide some more information I am happy to look into this for you. Please send me your serial number and detailed information of your question in a private message

If you would like to provide further feedback on your experience today, this can be done through our Feedback & Complaints channel listed on our Contact Us Page.

Kind regards,
Yanike

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Jennielee
Experienced Cover User
37 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

37Posts

18Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Yanike,

Thanks for your reply. After talking to the 6th person on MYOB phone support, I got some answers and got a refund on part of my subscription. 

Thanks, 

Jennie

4Gardens
Experienced User
64 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

64Posts

21Kudos

0Solutions

the online chat is just as bad, keep getting left alone and then asked for business details repeatedly in the same chat,   grrrr

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post