Something went wrong Try refreshing your browser If the issue persists, contact MYOB support

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
z5427564
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Something went wrong Try refreshing your browser If the issue persists, contact MYOB support

I am UNSW student.

I tried to login and I tried refreshing many times.

But I failed to log in always.

Please help me.

2 REPLIES 2
z5427564
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB LOG IN ERROR Something went wrong Try refreshing your browser If the issue persists, contact MYOB support

I am UNSW Student and my e mail address is z5427564.

I tried log in and I tried refreshing my browser many times, but I always failed login.

I received the above message every time.

How can I do next?

I need to lod in and to finish my assignment.

Please help me.

ChrisMYOB
1,545 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,545Posts

0Kudos

173Solutions

Re: Something went wrong Try refreshing your browser If the issue persists, contact MYOB support

Hello @z5427564 

Welcome to the Community Forum.

Generally, this log-in error happens on a MAC, would you happen to be using a MAC when logging in? If you are will need to upgrade to OS 10.12.x.

As a note, you should not upgrade to OS 10.15.x “Catalina” (or above) as this will affect any AccountEdge software you have installed, as well as any 32-bit applications, preventing these applications from working as expected.

If using a Windows-based PC log-in, can you please try logging in from another browser (Google Chrome is recommended) and also try clearing your browser cache. 

Please let me know how you go.

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users to find this information.

Kind regards,
Chris

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post