"something went wrong"

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Profectapparel
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

"something went wrong"

Hi, 

When i enter my password and select log in it takes me to immediately to "Something went wrong please, Try refreshing your browser. If the issue persists please contact MYOB". I can't access any part of myob.

I have cleared history and cache on both safari and google chrome but still can't log in. It works fine on my other MAC and also andriod phone. What could be another reason for this?

Cheers

1 REPLY 1
Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Re: "something went wrong"

Hi @Profectapparel

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum !If you're using a Mac with the an operating system 10.11.x  or earlier this issue is caused by a certificate no longer being valid. You will need to update the Mac operating system to 10.12.x in order to log in and use your MYOB Business (Essentials file). If you're not sure about updating the OS yourself we do recommend speaking to an IT professional.

If you are also using AccountEdge do not update to Catalina (10.15) as it will affect your AccountEdge software

Do let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post