Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Bank Account to be hidden on Dashboard Screen

Partner

1Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Partner
Australia
New
New

Hi. 

Does anyone know how to hide a Bank Account from the Dashboard of MYOB Essentials

This account is inactive and Bank Feeds have been cancelled

My only other option is delete the account, but I dont want to do that as i am not sure of the problems this may cause as the bank account was used in the past

Any help is appreciated as MYOB Suport are saying this is a rare problem and they have been looking into this for the past week

3 Comments
Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @Marrianne1 

Thank you for your post, I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum, I hope you find it a valuable resource.

I can definitely look into this for you. To furtherly assist you with this,  can you please send me a Private Message with this details:

• Serial Number 
  • Company Name
  • First and last name of Primary contacts
  • Email Address

We'll be waiting for your response 

Cheers, 

Cel

HolbrookEM
2 Posts
User

I have the same problem. We changed banks so all our inactive accounts are still showing on the Dashboard which is super annoying.

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @Marrianne1 

May I know how you go about  this issue? In case further assistance is required, You can send me a Private Message with your account details. 

Thank 

Cel