Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Bank transactions: Allocate - create new account

Cover User

2Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

2 Posts
Cover User

Hi MYOB

Could you please add the capability of creating a new account within bank feeds.  It's annoying when you're on a roll and have to go out of bank feed and into accounts list to create a new account then back into bank feeds.  MYOB AR had the capapbility of creating new accounts within bank feeds and it is much easier.

Thanks

Jocelyn

"Bank Feeds Allocating to a New Account"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: June 2022

Hi Everyone

When using the Allocate me drop-down or the full Allocate window for Bank transactions, you'll have the option for Create account. This will allow you to create a new account without the need to navigate to the Chart of accounts.

Capture 3.PNG

3 Comments
Natasha_Mason
Contributing Cover User
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User

We have a requests from a few clients if it is possible to have an option to create a new code from the coding area of the bank transaction page. If this is possible I'm sure that would be a time saver.

Mich4
2 Posts
User

In Essentials can we please have the ability to enter new account codes as we are allocating the expense

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

When using the Allocate me drop-down or the full Allocate window for Bank transactions, you'll have the option for Create account. This will allow you to create a new account without the need to navigate to the Chart of accounts.

Capture 3.PNG