Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Bank transactions: Match transaction - match multiple bank transactions to single invoice

Cover User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

6 Posts
Cover User

I would like to sumit a good idea to allocation bulk payment allocation in MYOB Essential.

When we allocate one invoice to several payment in bank transaliation. We useually have to select each transaction ,selection Match Transaction-All Transaction and find the invoice to part allocate.

It will be useful to select several payment and allocate to one invoice in one go. With the search bar, it will be easy to filter the creditor payment that way.

The other feature that is gone missing in the new bank allocation is the total at the bottom. Previously, I can filter all the transaction relate to one creditor and see the total at the bottom. Then I can match that invoice total before I do allocation.

Similarly, There should be bulk receipt allocation available for money received for one invoice. 

Regards,

Gavin

"Bulk Payment Allocation to Single Invoice"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: May 2021

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

1 Comment
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages