Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Banking: ABA file generation for Supplier payments

2Posts

118Kudos

0Solutions

2 Posts
Cover User

Good Afternoon

I just came accross this with a client and couldn't believe that this feature was available.  

Our client is on MYOB Essentials and wanted to create an ABA file for bills being paid today.  As this has  been implemented for Payroll it seems only natural that this would be done for supplier invoices as well.

This needs to be implemented as soon as possible as it is very difficult to recommend a client to move to MYOB Essentials when there is no ABA file creation for payments to be made.  This client operates using a Mac so they are limited with MYOB online offerings.  

Regards

Bianca Middleton

"ABA file generation for Bills in MYOB Essentials"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: June 2022

Hi Everyone

MYOB Essentials will allow users to set up and make supplier payments using a bank file (ABA file).

Check out Help Article: Paying suppliers and employees electronically for more information.

55 Comments
mitch63
Experienced Cover User
42 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Yep, backwards is the word for this half-baked, poorly built and woefully supported platform. I'm out of here as of 30 June and can't wait...

hermitude
Experienced User
20 Posts
Experienced User

@mitch63  I need to too, just avoid it.. changing takes a bit of time - anyway! Long term, will reap the benefits!

hermitude
Experienced User
20 Posts
Experienced User

@BWProAdvice 

can you please provide information about where this is available/instructions on how to activate? There does not appear to be anywhere in my file, nor can I find on MYOB website. I thought if available it would be quite obvious. 

Thanks

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

MYOB Essentials will allow users to set up and make supplier payments using a bank file (ABA file).

Check out Help Article: Paying suppliers and employees electronically for more information.

hermitude
Experienced User
20 Posts
Experienced User

Thanks but too late. just organised a Xero Subcription. MYOB too many glitches & behind the times. This original post was 6 years ago!!!