Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Banking: Create Receipts

User

1Posts

31Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
User
New
New

I was wandering if there is anyway you could create a payment received receipt with MYOB live? I can create an invoice but it doesn't say Amount Paid when printed.

Current Status: New
Last Changed: November 2017

Hi, the ability to email out a receipt when you enter a payment against an invoice is coming! The aim is to have this in your hands in the coming weeks.

90 Comments
johnmac8
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User

Hi I thought it would be a good idea to be able to email receipts to customers. A lot of mine like an invoice and receipt for their records

cheers

Caryn_Hill
Valued Partner
511 Posts
Valued Partner

You can!  You can download and install a PDF converter that acts like a printer  (cute PDF or similar) then print the receipt as a PDF file and attach it to an email. 

Hope this helps

Hounds
3 Posts
User

It would be a nice feature if when a transaction is automatically matched to an invoice which we have emailed to the customer if MYOB either sends the customer a 'your payment has been received' or sends us an email to double check the allocation and then forward.

Dina1234
Experienced Cover User
33 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Good Idea Smiley Happy

Richard_Puffe
Trusted User
112 Posts
Trusted User

Agreed - that is a great idea.

I have added this idea / feature into the melding pot for work we could do moving forwards. 

Thanks

Brissie
4 Posts
Cover User

Does anyone know a programmer who can convert CSV files to journals which can be imported into MYOB instead of keying all the data.  I would like to link Receipts on sales to sales by job number.

StevePick
113 Posts
Former Staff

StevePick
113 Posts
Former Staff

Richard_Puffe
Trusted User
112 Posts
Trusted User
Just wondering if anyone else would like payment receipts. Please vote to boost it's priority.. Thanks Richard Puffe MYOB LiveAccounts Product Manager
Richard_Puffe
Trusted User
112 Posts
Trusted User