Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Create bill: Warning for duplicate Supplier Invoices Numbers

Cover User

4Posts

56Kudos

0Solutions

4 Posts
Cover User

hi!  when using MYOB account right it pops up with a message if you seem to be entering a creditor invoice number in for a second time but with MYOB essentials is doesnt.  Can we get this option in essentials PLEASE!!

*Modified idea's name

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: April 2015

Thank you very much for your suggestion @heidiwagga

Currently Essentials doesn't have the ability to warn for duplicate supplier invoice numbers when recording Purchases. I would encourage anyone else who wish to see this option added in Essentials to cast your vote, and leave comments below if required.

36 Comments
MErikson
6 Posts
User

This post was first raised in 2015 - it is 2023 and now you are going to relay this idea to the relevant team ?????

Kylie19
1 Post
User

Essentials needs this option

Kasper
1 Post
Cover User

I would have thought this function would have been ESSENTIAL in Essentials!

sbatc
Partner
5 Posts
Partner

This is essential (pardon the pun)

merindasmith
1 Post
User

This seems like such a basic requirement i cant understand how it was left out!

Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,119 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi ALL,

Thank you for your valuable suggestions. These have been forwarded to the appropriate team for future consideration in our updates. We'll keep you posted when this feature becomes available. If you have any more questions in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to assist you!

Regards,
Earl