Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Dashboard: Include date filter for PAYG & Super amounts

Cover User

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Cover User

Can the Dashboard be adjusted to allow the user to select the time period for the PAYG & Super data shown, please?

I recently called the helpline because I couldn't figure out why my dashboard was showing PAYG & Super amounts all the way back to when I started using MYOB Essentials (rather than for current FY or quarter or unpaid liability, etc...).

I was told that this is the way the dashboard is designed.  So if I am still using the program in say, 5 years, the Dashboard PAYG and Super amounts shown will be for the entire 5 years, regardless of how much has actually been paid.  To get more time-period specific information, reports need to be run.

I am wondering if the reverse of this might be more useful.  I would find a FY unpaid PAYG & Super snapshot (for example) more useful in the Dashboard because it can impact cash flow & other metrics.  If I really need to know the entire liability since I started using the program, then I'd be happy to run a report for that.

If I have misunderstood the helpdesk & got this all wrong, I'd love to hear from someone who knows how to adjust the settings!

Thanks!.

"Dashboard PAYG & Super Settings"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: June 2021

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

1 Comment
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages