Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Dashboard: Show previous GST Payment/Refund amounts

1Posts

41Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
User
Australia

One of the most useful items to me with the previous Dashboard in Live Accounts was the PAYG and GST estimates  which would update themselves automatically as you allocated transactions in accounts.  As the quarterly BAS payment is made up of PAYG and GST and Superannuation is a seperate payment doesn't it make sense to have a 'You owe the ATO" or "The ATO owes you" which is the combined figure of both and then the super you owe seperately?  After every session I could glance at that figure and put money aside in preparation accordingly.  Also the previous quarters estimate would still be visible on the Dashboard once the date ticked over as obviously nobody has finalised their Jan - Mar BAS on April 1st!!  Anyway it used to be so easy to get that information!  Why has this been removed and changed?  Surely I'm not the only one that wants that information with one click?

"Dashboard Missing Quarterly GST and PAYG amounts"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: April 2014

Thanks for your feedback on this change. I would just like to confirm the new dashboard does give you the figures of GST Refund and GST to Pay so the information is still visible to an extent. That being said, of course, we're happy to consider putting in something that more closely resembles the old system, other users who would like this please make sure that you vote if you would like this added.

12 Comments
BryceT
2 Posts
Cover User

This is a great idea and a huge frustration for me!

I suggest that it is made consistent but perhaps have the option to display it either quarterly or annually. I prefer it to be annually but others may like it quarterly.

Either way, if it isn't consistent it's not usable information.

ShieldBooks
Partner
26 Posts
Partner

I think it should contain a date range instead there so you can adjust back to the next quarter at a glance (becuase it ticks over and changes) before the GST is actually reported etc