Thank you for visiting our Partner Zone. This area is an exclusive space for MYOB Partners. Find out how to Partner with MYOB.
Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business/Essentials. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.
I was recently upgraded to the new MYOB and it should have had more testing before being rolled out to everyone.
1. When creating a quote it uses the next invoice number.
2. When the quote has been created invoices are no longer in order as you don't win all quotes. The old system had numbers starting with Q for quote and then when the button was pressed to create invoice from quote it would get the next available invoice number.
3. When you hit the button create invoice from quote it doesn't update the date to the current day and if you send it the invoice is overdue straight away.
4. To many unused coloums.
5. Coloum width too narrow and a lot of wasted space.
6. Support difficult to reach on the phone
7. Phone app doesnt always save quotes.
8. Computer have to have items from inventory. cant have random text like before.
9. Can't change the order of the line items in the quote if you want to rearrange some items.
To be honest I am pretty dissapointed in the new product. I want to go back to the old one.
Is this MYOBAdvanced? we are looking at gettng this.
My previous post was deleted. The trouble is once you sign up to programs like this you end up stuck in them as they hold all your information. I had MYOB essentials and they have "UPGRADED" (more of a down grade) me and they relesed the product to market before it was ready. The developers should call consumers and find out what needs to be altered straight away and fix up these issues.
So do I, the updated version is not working for me. I have contact MYOB with not answer to date
I have the same problem! I want the old version back where there were not the problems there are now!!!!
Thank you @Noremac01 you have perfectly summarised all my frustrations from the last week. So many things take so much longer to complete, it is very frustrating. Payroll is also painful.
I also cannot understand why quotes are allocated the next invoice number. They should be entirely separate. And, if you invoice progressively against a quote, each invoice retains the original quote's date rather than defaulting to the actual date - the quote could be six months old! There are so many little things that are easy to miss in a busy day that we shouldn't have to keep looking out for.
I manually change the quote numbers (to keep aligned with the old quote numbers) and also find this very frustrating. You have to be careful that you recheck your invoice numbers to keep them in sequence.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.