Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

In tray: Create Supplier return

Cover User

9Posts

15Kudos

0Solutions

9 Posts
Cover User

I was unable to create a supplier return from the credit note I drag'n'dropped on the new InTray. I receive more credit notes by email than invoices, so this would be helpful.

"Add Credit notes to the InTray"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: July 2022

Hi Everyone

MYOB Business requires debit notes to be set up as a negative bill. As a result, you can create a debit note (Supplier return) from an In Tray document by ensuring that the amount is negative when saving.

6 Comments
Liam_M
3,488 Posts
Former Staff

Thanks for your great suggestion @soko  I can certainly see the usefulness of creating supplier returns from documents in the new In Tray. Can anyone else who would like to see this, please cast your vote here.

There is a similar idea with asking for the In Tray to be expanded to all transaction types. I'd recommend that you cast your vote for this idea as well, and leave your comments about what transaction types you'd find most useful.

Expand In Tray feature to all transaction types

aplus
Experienced Cover User
71 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Yes, yes. I was going to ask the same - so that credit notes could also be stored digitally. Thanks.

aplus
Experienced Cover User
71 Posts
Experienced Cover User

It does not seem to make sense to have digital copies of bills, but not credit notes. My tray is packed with credit notes, which cannot be attached to the respective returns. I'm still waiting for this option to be made available.

aplus
Experienced Cover User
71 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Please, for the love of God, add this feature. My tray is littered with digital credit notes that I cannot attach to the respective credit note entries. Once again, it just does not make sense to have the feature for the bills only and not the credit notes. Thank you.

RPM
5 Posts
User

Would love to see these, we receive credit notes as well but cant keep the actual document in MYOB

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

MYOB Business requires debit notes to be set up as a negative bill. As a result, you can create a debit note (Supplier return) from an In Tray document by ensuring that the amount is negative when saving.