Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

In tray: Multiple attachments to transaction

Contributing Cover User

10Posts

120Kudos

0Solutions

10 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia

We need to be able to attach more than one document into a purchase window - sometimes expenses come to me as 2 documents and it will only allow one.  It's important information and I can't always get it scanned together.  Would be really helpful.

"Attaching documents"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: June 2021

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

5 Comments
henypeny
3 Posts
User

Would be good to create one bill from a statement and embed/link the supporting invoices to it

FriesianCow
6 Posts
User

It would be great to be able to link multiple documents from tray to existing bills. Several of my suppliers send a statement and several invoices.

FriesianCow
6 Posts
User

I agree suppliers send statements and then several invoices and we need to link them all to the same bill

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

BronwynatDR
4 Posts
User

Please allow a second attachment to a bill which already has an attachment. AccountRight already allows this and you can add multiple attachments to the banking screen but not to bills