Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Invoices: Editable name for cheques payable to (mail payment option)

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
User
Australia

The trading name of the business is automatically inserted in the "make cheques payable to:" field.  Could we have control over that.  I want cheques made out to another account but do not want to alter the trding name position.  Generlly I need more control over the invoice template.

"Invoice Template Cheques payable"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: June 2021

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

6 Comments
Joshi
14 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Lauries ,

Can you advise which  version  of myob are you using ? You may need to customise the cheques  and save them .  pls refer to the link :

http://myobaustralia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/9434/kw/9434   

To gain more control on templates its best recommended to customise them .

Joshi

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
Hi @Lauries Thank you for your feedback on LiveAccounts The "make cheques payable to" box is populated from the Trading name set in Business Details (if no Trading Name it will use the Business Name). Further customisation of the field would be beneficial and I encourage other users that wish to see more customisation of that field to vote for this idea and comment if required.
drawcard
Contributing User
12 Posts
Contributing User

This is a very useful feature for people who have a business with a personal bank account, that does not necessarily reflect the business name. Please add this into a future release!

Linda48
1 Post
User

I agree with the comments above. It would be great to have more control over this, as we operate our business through a personal account and our bank prefers to have cheques made out to the legal name of the bank account.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Linda48

Thank you for your comments in regards to the MYOB Essentials and cheque templates.

Along with commenting for an idea on the MYOB Essentials Idea Exchange you can show your support by voting. To vote for an idea select the + VOTE button to the left of the idea's name.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages