Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Invoices: Include address in list for searching

Cover User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

4 Posts
Cover User

There needs to be more information so jobs can be distinguished on the invoice and quotation screen. I do work for a number of companies at different addresses, all i can see on the invoice screen is who i am invoicing not where it is for. This wastes a lot of my time. Also the contact (sometimes a real estate agent) is different to the client getting invoiced (the landlord). This information should also be on the same screen. So 

please show the following:

Site Contact

Client to be invoiced

Site Address

Amount

Amount owed

Date issued

Date due

"More information on the invoice and quotation screen of essentials"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: May 2021

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

1 Comment
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages