Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Invoices: Include customer phone number

1Posts

24Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
User

hi there 

my idea is to have the phone number , cellphone number and emaill show on the invoice on the invoice 

and on the on screen of the invoice   

cause now every time when i open the invoice of the customer   if i want to ring the customer i need to go back to contact to find out this is no very good and take too much of time.

plz fix this 

"Invoice should have the customer phone number"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: October 2014

Thank you for your suggestion @albertbnf. Anyone who would like to see the customer's phone number appear on both printed invoices, and the invoice screen, please cast your vote here.

11 Comments
Munge
4 Posts
Cover User

Agree - And also on Aged Lists of people owing I printed the report then had to look up each client that had overdue amounts to phone them.

Liam_M
3,488 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for your suggestion @albertbnf. Anyone who would like to see the customer's phone number appear on both printed invoices, and the invoice screen, please cast your vote here.

LiquidLimestone
1 Post
Cover User

Can we please have the feild to add the phone number in the Quotes>New Contact 

When im doing a new quote for a new customer I go to add all their contavt details but their is no spot for phone number  so Im adding it in as country for now 

I also note that the customer phone number does not print out on the quote just the address p[lease add the phone number 

4Gardens
Experienced User
113 Posts
Experienced User

When doing an add new customer via the quote or invoice screen I put the phone number in the country field since all my custimers are in Australia...works for me

it then prints on invoice

Suja_P
5,976 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide a workaround that works for you, @4Gardens. I'm sure community members such as @albertbnf will find your suggestion useful.

qwerty
16 Posts
User

Yes we can put the phone number in the country field, but it's still something very basic that was missed in programming the myob essentials. i have found many glaring omissions that one would normally consider ESSENTIAL in MYOB essentials.

how much of a pain is it to have to go to ADD a customer first and THEN to a DIFFERENT screen to invoice them. Why bother having an "add customer" in invoicing if you can't add the essential Name, Address and PHONE.....

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @qwerty 

Thank you for voting for this idea and your feedback in regards to adding in the phone number for a customer. I have shared your thoughts with the team.

Coastalcol
4 Posts
Cover User

We totally need a phone field in quotes and invoices !!!

It is double work to go back to put in in later

Please fix this asap

Thanks Catherine

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Coastalcol

Thank you for your feedback in regards to this idea.

Along with commenting for an idea on the MYOB Essentials Idea Exchange you can show your support by voting. To vote for an idea select the + VOTE button to the left of the idea's name.

2 Posts
Cover User

ALSO in QUOTES PLEASE IT WOULD BE SO HELPFULL.