Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Invoices: Increase number of lines for descriptions

1Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
User
Australia

Hi There,

We run a consultancy business and we need to provide detailed information i.e. up to 50 lines in the decription of what services have been completed. at the moment, description is very limited and when you try to put a description over a couple of lines it auto formats it and forces it to be one block.

Really needs addressing as our clients are lazy simple people who won't be looking at seperate documents for full descriptions of work complete!

"Increase Length and Formatting of Decription Field"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: September 2018

Hi Everyone,

MYOB Essentials allows for a number of lines to be added to the invoice (50+) and have an extended description for those lines.

4 Comments
LJPriest
2 Posts
User

I would love to see this option too Smiley Happy

Richard_Puffe
Trusted User
112 Posts
Trusted User

ClubIT Systems / LJPriest,

Thanks for the enhancement request. Could you please do me a favour and email me a copy of what your typical invoice would look like? This will help us understand your problem and we can investigate solutions. 

I ask because 50 lines  (or thereabouts) seems like a lot and maybe we could allow these extra lines but also change the format of the invoice thus giving a professional look to your invoice.

richard.puffe@myob.com

Thanks 

StevePick
113 Posts
Former Staff

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone,

MYOB Essentials allows for a number of lines to be added to the invoice (50+) and have an extended description for those lines.