Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Invoices: Insert lines on quotes or invoices

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
User

The functionality to add/insert additional line items, or move line items, between existing items on invoices & quotes is no longer working on the latest release... please bring this functionality back.

"Add/insert or move line items in quotes and invoices"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: June 2022

Hi Everyone

MYOB Essentials allows users to insert rows into an invoice using the ellipsis button on the far right.

If you decide that you need to move a line you can click and drag that row using the move option on the far left of the line.

3 Comments
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

MYOB Essentials allows users to insert rows into an invoice using the ellipsis button on the far right.

If you decide that you need to move a line you can click and drag that row using the move option on the far left of the line.

DesireeHezlett
1 Post
User

It appears the button to move th elines no longer exists effective December 2022 (not sure when this happened).

There is no elipssis button to the right of the rows.

Brett_D
5 Posts
Cover User

It allows you too but its not reliable. Its clunky and you often lose the line altoether

BUT THATS NOT THE WORST

If I drag a line, up or down it copies the Item ID over whatever line i drag it over. That is ridiculous, completely useless and another reason to ditch MYOB

Can you PLEASE let me go back to the old version, I was happy with that, it did what i needed it to well. If not can you please recommend another option, Xero etc?

The new essentials is a lemon!