Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Invoices: Option to Edit contact from window

Experienced Cover User

19Posts

11Kudos

1Solutions

19 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

Be able to click on a "Edit contact" button from a saved invoice

A link provided to go to Edit Mr ABCD's contact screen 

Or when creating invoice instead of just  +ADD CUSTOMER appearing  option to +EDIT CUSTOMBER is available.

"Edit contact button or link to Contacts from Invoice Screen"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: October 2014

Thank you for the suggestion @Majic. Anyone else who would like the ability to edit contacts from within invoices, please cast your vote here.

6 Comments
Majic
Experienced Cover User
19 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Be able to view a summary of Invoice history from Home>Contact>Edit Contact screen

Possibly a drop down box,  which you can then click on the related invoice if you choose to and view it

Liam_M
3,488 Posts
Former Staff

Thanks for the excellent suggestion @Majic It would certainly be useful to see invoice history in through the contact screen. Anyone else who would like to see this, please cast your vote here.

In the meantime, you can see all invoices to a specific customer by going to sales, clicking invoices and then typing the contact name in the search field.

Liam_M
3,488 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the suggestion @Majic. Anyone else who would like the ability to edit contacts from within invoices, please cast your vote here.

Lisa535
1 Post
User

i would like to see a link on the invoice or quote that goes directly to where the client form is  instead of having to go back to client list search through so i can find the phone number

OliveMistress
2 Posts
User

Currently there is no way to link a credit invoice to a suppler return. This would be a great benefit.

contractit
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User

I offten creat a contact and then have to go to invoices - create - and find them again.

instead, like in the app, can we have a button to invoice the customer directly from contacts. 

It seems so obvious I can't belive it is'nt done already.