Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Items: Copy from existing

User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

3 Posts
User
Australia

I have just set up 40 Items as part of trialling LiveAccounts. A copy function from an existing Item would save some data entry time. i.e when viewing an item, have a new button called 'Copy Item' adjacent to the 'Save Item' button.

I could have created the data in an external file and imported it, but didn't want to bother getting the format right, or risk doing it incorrectly and have to make the imported data 'inactive' before trying again.

A copy funtion would ensure more consistency when setting up data, such as formatting of item name, unit of measure, descriptions and buy/sell info.

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: July 2018

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

1 Comment
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages