Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

MYOB Essentials to be able to track accrued long service leave?

Experienced User

37Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

37 Posts
Experienced User
New
New

Am trying to set up long service leave for employees without success. Why is it that there is no facility to accrue long service leave within the payroll system rather than have to keep oither manual records?  Seems a basic requirement for any payroll system.

Has anyone been able to do this?    We are now paying per employee so would expect that payroll should hae the ability to cover ALL types of leave accruals.

2 Comments
Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,168 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @Kitchendesigns 

Thanks for your post. 

When setting up Long service leave, you may need to create a pay item. The first pay item will be under wages that will allow you to enter the number of hours taken for the long service leave and the other pay item would be under entitlements that will keep track of the accrued long service leave for each employee. The Help Article Long service leave will provide you the steps on how to do it.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best regards,
Doreen

Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,168 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @Kitchendesigns 

Please do let us know if you still need an assistance in setting up Long Service Leave for your employees. We'll be more than happy to assist. And if I was able to answer your query, kindly click the "Accept as Solution" from my answer to your post.

Best regards,

Doreen