Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

MYOB Invoices (app): Link with iOS contacts

Cover User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

2 Posts
Cover User

MYOB OnTheGo contacts should automatically integrate with phone contacts so when a customer calls back to book a job I know who is calling. Also I SMS my clients the day before a job, but currently if I haven't manually added them to phone contacts I can't easily send a message. I can't copy a phone number out of OnTheGo to send a message or even SMS from the App. All I can do is call which is not what I want.

I end up having to grab a pen and write down the number so I can then type it into messages. What a waste of time for something so simple.

"MYOB OnTheGo contacts should automatically link with IOS contacts"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: June 2021

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

2 Comments
GeorgiaT
3 Posts
User

Hello FoxmowingVer,

I understand your frustration there.

I do believe these would be an excellent improvement for the application.

For example when you click on the green icon, it will prompt you to either ring them or send them a message instead of clicking the icon and then going into options to send a message.

Creating an idea in the ideas exchange is the best way to get this feature placed into the app.

I hope i get to see this feature in the near future.

Many Thanks
GeorgiaT

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages