Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

New MYOB Essentials - Stop recalculations until all employee wage pay items are done during pay runs

Experienced User

27Posts

17Kudos

0Solutions

27 Posts
Experienced User
New
New

My business transitioned to the new MYOB Essentials a few days ago (January 2023) and I have run my first pay run, it has been quite the journey!  This idea would significantly increase efficiency and save me much needed time as this now takes a lot longer to do!

When doing a pay run, every time I edit a wage pay item (e.g. entering the number of weekday, weekend hours they work) it recalculates and causes me to wait several seconds before I can enter the next value. I have 4 wage pay items for each employee (week day, Saturday, Sunday, public holiday), multiply this by 50 employees and this means a LOT of extra wasted time. Would prefer if it didn't calculate until I finished with that employee, or if when it calculates it doesnt lock all the other fields.

recalculating.png
2 Comments
Bristow
4 Posts
User

Did you get any response in regard to this?

robmcm1
Experienced User
27 Posts
Experienced User

No response yet but more comments and likes to this post should help get it prioritised!