Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

PAYMENT RECEIPT TO FOWARD TO CUSTOMER

Contributing Cover User

6Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
New
New

It would be good to have the option to send customers a receipt of payment after an invoice is closed, MYOB Essentials.

2 Comments
Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,119 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @KAREN-1234 

Thank you so much for your post. There is no option for issuing receipts for payments in MYOB Essentials. If you would like to see this added in I recommend that you add your vote here: Receipts in MYOB Essentials . by voting, selecting the +VOTE button to the idea's name. This increases the ranking and shows the importance of the idea to be implemented, You can also comment if required as our product developers take this into consideration.

Please do not hesitate to post again at any time if you have more queries.

Regards,
Earl

Virgilmh
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User

Hi @Earl_HD

Just researching how to implement receipts with myob, you stated Myob Essentials does not provide this service, What branch of Myob does ? Whats the difference.... I recently engaged with a local plumber and they send me a recipt through myob, linked to "accountright@myob.com" and it seems like there is a way to seperate invoice from receipt....