Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Payroll: Edit Payslip template

Contributing User

14Posts

264Kudos

1Solutions

14 Posts
Contributing User
New
New

Please allow us to edit the Payslip template in MYOB Essentials.  

I have employees who are on hourly and some on salary.  The hourly rate showing on the salary payslip and the annual salary showing on the casual hourly rate payslip is misleading and looks very unprofessional.

The layout of the Payslip is also not well thought out.  Very sad indeed.

"Payslips"

82 Comments
BS-13
2 Posts
User

Please add templates to customise pay slips. If the invoices and statements can be customised to add business logo why can't the pay slips?

Thanking you in advance

Ranfrey
1 Post
User

Unfortunaetely MYOB has become the QANTAS of the accounting software field. Once market leaders but now the worst consumer choice that is available. If my clients that have always used MYOB were happy to switch software to XERO, they would actually see how much better that software is. It has been built around customer needs and the UI is easy and real life practicable. The things all of us here in this thread have been asking for. But still as of today nothing has happened to resolve this issue on payslips by MYOB. If they havent fixed it for the past year as has been asked by everyone, then seriously when do you think they will?? They are collecting your fees to make thier profits at the expense of all our small businesses and our needs. The only way they will listen is to cancel your accounts and migrate over to XERO

DataGal
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User

I did find a solution to been able to use my original MYOB Payroll Payslip Template, though this works for me as I use a server edition on the main computer.

I can access my old templates for printing when I access the main server file on the main computer.

It is a pain that I cannot access them in the browser.

I can do up my Payroll in the browser mode if I am remote/on another computer and access the main server file and print my Payroll Template from there. 

In this day and age of compliance, if an employee wants to access any payroll or superannuation info they can access their MyGov account. 

Considering that all the Payroll obligations are STP/ATO linked with MYOB Payroll info it does not make sense that MYOB IT cannot not implement a seperate company Payroll Template that is more of a curtesy to the employee.

chrisprep
1 Post
User

Agree with all the comments.  The format is terrible.  It doesnt show our address or phone details.

Doesnt show the amount of leave an employee has available, instead shows the accural amount for that pay run.  This needs fixing asap.

Rivan
1 Post
User

Please remove annualr salary from payslip!!!

NaomiB
6 Posts
User

juliegraorovski
3 Posts
Cover User

Preferred the old payslip. Employees are NOT happy hard to read !!!!!

We should be able to edit the payslip

Azza6
1 Post
User

Has there been any progress on changing the Payslip. Annual Salary means nothing to casual employees apart from confusing them.

MumBoss
1 Post
User

The new layout for payslips on MYOB Essentials looks very unprofessional!

Please give users the option to change

Stillonhold
10 Posts
Cover User

How is this request so old, so validated by all users,  yet still ignored by MYOB?