Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Payroll: Edit Payslip template

Contributing User

14Posts

264Kudos

1Solutions

14 Posts
Contributing User
New
New

Please allow us to edit the Payslip template in MYOB Essentials.  

I have employees who are on hourly and some on salary.  The hourly rate showing on the salary payslip and the annual salary showing on the casual hourly rate payslip is misleading and looks very unprofessional.

The layout of the Payslip is also not well thought out.  Very sad indeed.

"Payslips"

82 Comments
El8
2 Posts
User

I have the same issue when making the payslips weekly and it is so hard to explain to the casual staff about this system glitch!

El8
2 Posts
User

The old payroll system was more user friendly and easier to amend if there was an error with the payroll!

Stephanie_
1 Post
User

Terrible update to MYOB Essentails payslips.

Annual Salary for casual employees makes no sense.

New layout is confusing to employees. Looks disgusting too.

This software gets worse every update.

Bring back previous template at minimum. Or modernise your software and allow customisation.

KateB1973
Experienced Cover User
16 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I agree, also our logo has disappeared from our payslip.  Since I have had myob, we have always had our logo on our payslip.  Since the upgrade, this option has disappeared.  Seems the upgrade has caused more trouble than it is worth.

GraceLaverton
Experienced User
14 Posts
Experienced User

Have we ever received any reply on this post from MYOB about the problem with the new format of pay slips?  How can we personalize it and change or increase the font?  It is very hard to read most especially with employees on eyesight problem.

Paul_71
3 Posts
Cover User

Your standard/default payslip template has a very poor look... so unprofessional!

I don't want to use your basic payslip template. I want to use personalised payslips, generated by professional software (like yours...!) and not look like I did them on Word or on a free or cheap online accounting software!!!

Everybody is complaining... we, your customers are highly unsatisfied with the new payslip!

So, why is taking so long for you to react?!

Paul_71
3 Posts
Cover User

The Essentials new platform has been live since August. Since then, everybody is angry about the payslip template and you did nothing about it.

Do you listen to your customers?!

Are the fees that we're paying not enough for you to care about our dissatisfaction?!

Your standard/default payslip template has a very poor look... so unprofessional!

I don't want to use your basic payslip template. I want to use personalised payslips, generated by professional software (like yours...!) and not look like I did them on Word or on a free or cheap online accounting software!!!

Everybody is complaining... we, your customers are highly unsatisfied with the new payslip!

So, why is it taking you so long to respond to the issue and act upon it?

Allow us to edit the payslip template NOW!

Miss-Chief
1 Post
Cover User

Any update on this yet? The pay slips are not very professional and look clumsy. Embarrssing to send these out to staff.

Paul_71
3 Posts
Cover User

The Essentials new platform has been live since August. Since then, everybody is angry about the payslip template and you did nothing about it.

Do you listen to your customers?!

Are the fees that we're paying not enough for you to care about our dissatisfaction?!

So, why is it taking you so long to respond to the issue and act upon it?

Allow us to edit the payslip template NOW!

Teresa_5_vip
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User

I agree, I pay my employees by hourly rate and it automatically defaults to Annual Salary, they are not on annual salary. The layout is so bad and it doesn't read well and I don't understnd why unused pay items appear as well.  I am confused why they would change it.  fix it please.  Urgently