Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Payroll: Edit Payslip template

Contributing User

14Posts

266Kudos

1Solutions

14 Posts
Contributing User
New
New

Please allow us to edit the Payslip template in MYOB Essentials.  

I have employees who are on hourly and some on salary.  The hourly rate showing on the salary payslip and the annual salary showing on the casual hourly rate payslip is misleading and looks very unprofessional.

The layout of the Payslip is also not well thought out.  Very sad indeed.

"Payslips"

92 Comments
jowade
3 Posts
User

It is confusing for employees when they look at the salary amount on their payslips, I have received a lot of calls from them asking what it means when they are only casual and not on salary. We need the ability to remove it for casual employees. Plus I dont like the set up of the payslips not being able to use your logo the old payslip were a lot clearer and more professional

Please fix this issue asap they are terrible

HITM
4 Posts
User

I don't know why the payslip template was changed in the upgrade.  It doesn't look professional.  I'd like to add our logo and increase the font size and layout. Please revert back to the old one.

Ian2015
Experienced Cover User
16 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I agree also. Very similar to MYOB Team, slower than doing it on paper, we waited 2 years for this. There has been some improvements in MYOB but to wait so long and still not get it right.

C00L
Experienced Cover User
22 Posts
Experienced Cover User

This is sooooo confusing for my casual staff who do different hours each week.  Please remove the Annual salary on the payslips immediately.  It shouldn't be there. 

jennielo
Experienced User
13 Posts
Experienced User

Totally agree.  The payslip is horrible.  Allow us to change to template.  Act immediately!

Shiran
1 Post
User

The new MYOB Essentials upgrade is essentially a massive downgrade, the new payslip looks atrocious! So unproffessional, fix this immediately! Looking to move elsewhere.

TheCoolShop
Experienced Cover User
82 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Agreed! Payslips are absolutely DREADFUL! Very archaic, unprofessional. I really do not like this new myob AT ALL!

Nicolefm
1 Post
User

I am so fed up with the poor roll out of this update and the failure of MYOB to listen to users. The payslip format and layout is pathetic, we want to remove the annual salary and we are told maybe with the next release ... not good enough.  We are very close to changing providers but of course MYOB don't care about that because they don't listen! 

Sueanne1
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User

How many years, comments and "Kudos" does MYOB need to make these suggestions a reality?  These payslips are really terribly formated and should be customizable!  Lets do it MYOB!  Xero has the upper hand!

tash
3 Posts
User

I have just done my first pay run in the new MYOB Essentials app and the payslips are really dissapointing.

The system should automaticaly remove an Annual Salary from the payslip once the type of employment is ticked as Casual.

It is very misleading to the employee. Casual employees do not get an annual salary and have hours that vary from week to week.

Or you should be able to save the value "0" for Hours per pay cycle and just allow us to enter in the actual hours for each pay period.

My employees are going to be confused and I'm concerned I will be at risk of some entitlement claims even though I'm doing the right thing! I'm going to have to look into other systems on the market.