Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Payroll: Edit Payslip template

Contributing User

14Posts

264Kudos

1Solutions

14 Posts
Contributing User
New
New

Please allow us to edit the Payslip template in MYOB Essentials.  

I have employees who are on hourly and some on salary.  The hourly rate showing on the salary payslip and the annual salary showing on the casual hourly rate payslip is misleading and looks very unprofessional.

The layout of the Payslip is also not well thought out.  Very sad indeed.

"Payslips"

82 Comments
Brett6
5 Posts
User

Totally agree- the payslips are very unprofessional for a business.

We should be able to customise them with logo etc. When staff apply for a loan, the Bank requires certian employer information to be displayed on the payslip, not just something that looks like generic poor typing in a Word document.

Brett6
5 Posts
User

Totally agree- the payslips are very unprofessional for a business.

We should be able to customise them with logo etc.

When staff apply for a loan, the Bank requires certian employer information to be displayed on the payslip, not just something that looks like generic poor typing in a Word document.

ROSMAC
1 Post
User

Totally agree, the system should automaticaly remove an Annual Salary from the payslip once the type of employment is ticked as Casual.

It is very misleading to the employee.

paul_ferguson
1 Post
User

New info on the pay slip please: employment type (perm/cas), total leave hours for personal and annual.

jquinn
1 Post
User

Ability to remove annual salary from payslip on all MYOB software platforms i.e business pro

Stillonhold
10 Posts
Cover User

Agreed - this has irritated many of my team members

Star-Jade
2 Posts
User

Hello,

MYOB call centre couldn't help with this & said to post it here.

The employees are listed as temporary casual but the pay section insists I input a number of hours they work, it won't allow zero. Despite the fact a casual could work one two hour shift per year or 38 hours per week.

The payslips don't state casual on them & instead state an annual salary based on the number of hours i was forced to put on their file, which is inaccurate.

I find this off putting because if they present these payslips anywhere, for a rental application or loan for example, it looks like they are on say a $70,000 salary, which they are not.

Any assistance appreciated.

Thank you.

Star-Jade
2 Posts
User

I'm having this exact problem now. I went with MYOB because I thought they were meant to be the best. This just seems cheap.

LRBooks61
Ultimate Cover User
1,054 Posts
Ultimate Cover User

Hi 

try amending the standard pay in the employee card by changing  the hours to 0 if you can't do that try changing the hours to 1

hope that helps

Lisa

Kayleigh1
3 Posts
User

Absolutely terrible that you cannot remove annual sallary from payslips. It makes no sense. A lot of our employees are casual and seasonally have more work in some months and much less in others, and now they are being presented with documents telling them they're on a guarenteed annual salary of x y z... how is this legal when payslips are used for bank loans etc. 

On the flip side I am on a set salary and my payslip is stating my 'annual salary' as $15,000 less than it really is.