Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Payroll: Edit Payslip template

Contributing User

14Posts

264Kudos

1Solutions

14 Posts
Contributing User
New
New

Please allow us to edit the Payslip template in MYOB Essentials.  

I have employees who are on hourly and some on salary.  The hourly rate showing on the salary payslip and the annual salary showing on the casual hourly rate payslip is misleading and looks very unprofessional.

The layout of the Payslip is also not well thought out.  Very sad indeed.

"Payslips"

82 Comments
hoale
1 Post
User

same applies to business pro. Seriously, so many upvotes and still not implemented? This is ridiculous, how can an update be a downgrade? so disappointing.

Robert_AVA
3 Posts
User

Adding my 2 cents: including the "type" column by default is of no interest to employees and also looks unprofessional.

Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi all, Thank you for your suggestions. We're always interested to hear how we can improve your workflow. Your ideas and feedback are greatly appreciated. We'll relay your idea/feedback to the relevant team.

Cmend
4 Posts
User

Only took 2 years..

Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @Cmend 

Apologies for the inconvenience. Please allow me to extend you a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a useful tool. All these feedbacks are monitored by the developers team and will be added in the product roadmap based on feature request.

If you need assistance in the future please don't hesitate to reach to us here on the Community Forum.

Cheers,
Leneth

KiwiXP
1 Post
User

The layout of these payslips is horrific and tacky!  They should fire the person that designed this!

AGPCo
Contributing Cover User
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User

It is rediculous that the pay slips have every pay item that may hav been used (ie when you give certain employees a pay rise it has both the old and the new  rates . I am continually getting questions from employees with all the rubbish on the pay slip. It has all historial pay items listed each week. Crazy.

Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @AGPCo, we want to express our gratitude for your feedback on this feature. It's essential for improving your workflow, and we're sorry for any inconvenience it may have caused. We truly appreciate your patience and understanding. Rest assured that we will pass along your feedback to the relevant team.

Jayashri
1 Post
User

Please allow to edit payslip template. Don't want to show Annual wages on paylip for casual staff

Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,119 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @Jayashri,

Thanks for your post and my apologies for the late response. 

We genuinely appreciate your valuable suggestion, and I apologize for the delayed response. I understand the significance of this feature for you, and we will certainly pass your suggestion on to the appropriate team for future consideration. We will keep you informed with updates on when this feature becomes available.

Feel free to post again if you have further queries and one of us will be happy to assist you.
Regards,
Earl