Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Payslips: Show sick leave in hours (NZ)

Contributing User

8Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

8 Posts
Contributing User

Hi there,

Currently on employee pay slips you show annual leave in hours and sick leave in days,  Why is this?  I'm constantly being asked by our staff to let them know how much leave they are owed.  I realise it's a calculation that they need to do with the hours showing but I find this frustrating especially when we show their sick leave in days owing.  I understand that this is the way it has to be at the moment but have you considered an upgrade with perhaps the option to convert to days owed or showing both hours and days on the pay slips.

Thanks

Pete

"Leave and Sick Leave"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: June 2021

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

4 Comments
DSmith
Contributing Cover User
11 Posts
Contributing Cover User

I agree, we have just switched to essentials from the old MYOB payroll and employees are finding it totally confusing as they cannot see how much sick leave they took in hours. Everything else on the payslip is in hours, can we not show sick leave in this way too?

DSmith
Contributing Cover User
11 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Why are different leave types shown in different ways? Employees find it very confusing when a public holiday or sick leave is just shown as days and a dollar amount, with no indication of the hours.  It would be clearer if every line item was consistent i.e. rate x quantity = amount.

KN74
1 Post
User

I agree, We have just switched  to essentials from Ace Payroll, our empolyees are also finding it confusing. I may finding Ace Payroll was a lot better.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages