Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Purchases: Include Email option

Experienced User

59Posts

20Kudos

0Solutions

59 Posts
Experienced User
Australia

Could you please add a "Email" button to the expense/PO form?
It would make life (or LIVE) even easier

Cheers

"PO"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: October 2013

Thanks for the idea Stucky. I can certainly see having the ability to email your PO's could be a great time saver. We would love to hear what other users think. Please keep the votes and comments coming.

17 Comments
Barry_C
MYOB Staff
2,948 Posts
MYOB Staff
Thanks for the idea Stucky. I can certainly see having the ability to email your PO's could be a great time saver. We would love to hear what other users think. Please keep the votes and comments coming.
mudgroup
2 Posts
Cover User

hi.

would be great to set up the expense page with same functionality as the sales pane. i.e enter payment, email, print.

at the momoment i have to save the expense and email away in my email client. see pic attached for options at bottom of screen.

live_accounts.jpg
Barry_C
MYOB Staff
2,948 Posts
MYOB Staff
Thanks for the great idea mudgroup. We would love to hear what other users think about this. If you would like to see this feature added, please show your support with further votes and comments.
stucky
Experienced User
59 Posts
Experienced User

I do exactly the same (save and then email) and I have also requested this feature before. This would improve and reduce double handling even more. Let us know when (or if) this is happening

WiredinSoftware
1 Post
User

Yes, I would love to see this feature too.  Of course, we are now talking about the Purchases page.

Having the ability to email a PO to a customer would make life pretty good, and add another great time-saver feature to MYOB.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @WiredinSoftware 

Thanks for your feedback and showing your support by voting for this idea.

Also please let me extend you a warm welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

AnnieO
3 Posts
Cover User

In a world where email is everything this function is a neccessity. Please please please allow for this to happen.

Thanks

Annie

CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you very much for your vote and feedback @AnnieO

Anyone else also interested to see this function in Essentials, please keep the votes and comments coming.

TheSeatShop
Experienced Cover User
52 Posts
Experienced Cover User

It would be great if we could also directly email bills/purchase orders to suppliers, as we can with quotes and invoices.

At the moment I have to use print, then save the PDF, then create an email in Outlook and attached the PDF manually. Are there plans to add this feature in the future?

TheSeatShop
Experienced Cover User
52 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I raised this without realising it was already on here.

For me it would make like SO much easier when generating purchase orders. Can't believe it's been almost 18 months since it was suggested and it's still not been implemented.